Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What I don't want for Christmas...

I apologize in advance, because it is not in the spirit of Christmas to be ungrateful. However, there are some things that I just DON'T want for Christmas. I thought about doing a quirky offshoot of "12 Days of Christmas" by naming one thing per day 12 days prior to Christmas that I don't want. But then I realized that I have so many things on my list that I really could start now. I can't promise that I will post one thing per day, but it may end up being two or three things per week til Christmas. Here's what's on my "Don't Bother" list:

1) A festive candy/nut/cheese tower from Costco(or any other place).
2) A holiday snow globe or figurine.
3) A microwaveable rice/grain filled neck pillow.
4) Anything from those discount fragrance stores(that includes those box sets from Department stores too...J. Lo, Britney, Beyonce "Heat", or any other celebrity fragrance set).
5) Anything with your job logo on it(though I will take those any other time of year except my Bday and Valentine's Day)

No comments:

Post a Comment